Saturday, September 17, 2011

Senior Project Presentation 1

My objective for this presentation is to get my fellow classmates to hear about my interview, tell them what electronic engineering is and to let them know about a future plan of mine and how I'm going to build it. My future plan is to create a little project like a buggie or a heart monitor. In the begining of my presentation.

In the beigining of my presentation I will ask 3 random people in the class "what do you think electronic engineering is?". I will then discuss what the job of an electronic engineer is. Afterwards, I will summarize the interview I had and then discuss my future building project .

I am going to make sure the audience is understanding what I am teaching by giving them examples, like for example the cell phone you use was designed and created by an electronic engineer. I will also have the interview I did as reference. I plan on having some pictures of my little building project to show the class what I might build. At the end of my presentation I will ask if anyone has any questions they might have about what I talked about.

For my presentation I will need my interview sheet, pictures of gadgets created by electronic engineers, and picture of my building project. I plan on putting the pictures on separate poster boards so they each have their own space, like gadgets on one board and the pictures of the building project on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment