Thursday, February 9, 2012

Independent Component 1

Calendar: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmMnLjO8bY4PdHcwUl9oLXFBNUdvdkxqSWNvbUVGT3c

Evidence: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1H1zr4Wg-zxZWuDnQXp5dc_rPJqALrcYJwp-8KefhQ3w/edit

Literal: I Robert Ortega, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
 I have completed 32 hours of working at Star Sensor Technology.

Interpretive: I have learned how to solder wires and parts together during my time at the comapny. I have aslo learned how to program gps devices in order for them to work properly. I also helped in the shipment and unpackaging of the product during my time there.

Applied: My independent component heled me answer my EQ by giving me first hand experience of how to manage a product. There was a shipment of bad gps units with a bad firmware which didn't work properly and I had to reprogram them in order to install an older version of the firmware in order for the device to work. A successful  electronic engineer would have to know how to deal with a problem with the device if it should malfunction.

No comments:

Post a Comment