Sunday, May 6, 2012

Independent Component 2

Log

Literal

(a) I, Robert Ortega, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
(b) I have completed 30 hours of work that includes programming GPS units and testing them in order to be shipped off to customers.

Interpretive
My independent component demonstrates 30 hours of work because it has helped me learned different skills and how to work in a job environment.

Applied
My independent component 2 helped me with my EQ by giving me insight to what an electronic engineer must do. By testing their products they are ensuring the quality of their products along with the knowledge they know in the specific field they are in. I also noticed how the company is always looking for ways to improve their products.

No comments:

Post a Comment