Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

(1) Positive Statement I am most proud of what I learned during my service learning. I learned a lot about what an electronic engineer does and also gained valuable work experience. (2) Questions to Consider A. A "P" because I think I did everything that was required in the contract. B. A "P" overall because even though some assignments were turned it late I did all that was required and didn't do anything less than what the assignments required. (3) what worked for me during my senior project was being able to complete all my assignments and working 110 hours with something having to do with my senior project. (4) What didn’t work for me was turning in some assignments late but I was still ablest complete them. (5) Finding Value The senior project has helped me in my endeavors by actually requiring to find information on the job I want to go into. I was also able to get work experience and an inside look as to what electronic engineers do. Without out this project I don't know if I would of actually taken the time to research more into the career I want to go into.

No comments:

Post a Comment